Udolly is the place to date honestly. It’s a space where everyone can be real about who they are and what they’re looking for.
We want everyone to enjoy their journey on Udolly, and to use our platform safely and responsibly. Millions of people around the world rely on us to maintain a secure and trustworthy space to make connections. We have created these community guidelines to give you an idea of what is acceptable and what is not acceptable behaviour on our platform.
Our policies are developed with the help of our community and the commitment of our staff to maintain a safe space to make connections.
We are committed to reviewing our policies on a continual basis so that they accurately reflect and represent the diversity of our members, and stay up to date with the many changes in the world.
Udolly is not a place for
Udolly is an adult only platform. This means that you must be 18 or older to join the platform. If we find any evidence that you might be underage, we will block you from the service. If we have done so mistakenly, we reserve the right to ask for identification to verify your age.
We understand that some members would like to include children in their pictures. We ask that children do not appear alone in the images and be completely clothed. This is safer for everyone involved.
- No members under the age of 18.
- No photos of children alone in your profile.
When you join Udolly, we expect you to represent yourself honestly. That means you must: use the name you go by in everyday life, only use real photos of yourself, not misrepresent yourself or impersonate anyone else, or alter any information about yourself.
- Lying about your information including your age and location.
- Posting or sending photos that are not you.
- Posting or sending photoshopped pictures that would suggest you are someone else.
- Posting images where your face is obscured.
- Posting images with watermarks, logos, overlaying text or heavy editing.
We’re a very diverse community. This means you should always respect other people’s beliefs, interests and identity. Udolly takes a strong stance against hate speech and discrimination.
We consider content to be hate speech (and take more severe actions against a profile) if it promotes or condones racism, bigotry, violence, hate, dehumanisation, or harm against individuals or groups based on:
- Sexual orientation
- Gender identity
- Appearance (including body shaming)
- Symbols representing hate groups or discriminatory beliefs.
- Jokes or memes that can be found to be hurtful or insensitive.
- Comments hoping or calling for harm on a person or group of people.
- Slurs against a protected community.
- Threats against any person or group, including political figures.
- Images that depict others as less than human.
- Forcing your opinion of an ideal identity onto another person. For instance, we take a strong stance against body shaming, or forcing your opinion of a ‘good body’ onto others.
Harassment, Assault or Abuse
- Stalking both online and in person
- Unsolicited Lewd Imagery
- Unwanted sexual advances and/or comments
- Non-consensual intimate images or videos
- Online sexual exploitation
- Sex trafficking
- Sexual Assault
- Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- Threats or acts of violence
- Sharing your financial account information (Venmo, PayPal, WeChat, etc.) for the purposes of receiving money from another member.
- Trying to obtain highly personal information such as bank account information or a social security number.
- Presenting the opportunity to receive something in return for money or information sent.
- Faking romantic intentions, financial and/or personal distress in order to get money.
Promotion and Solicitation
- Photos advertising services or items for sale.
- Solicitation of any services including sexual and/or escort services.
- Recruitment for adult entertainment.
- Links to financial accounts.
- Links to petitions.
- Links to commercial websites and/or sharing details about any subscription based service.
- Links to your social media accounts.
- Solicitation of financial support or gifts.
- Political campaigning.
- Having more than one account active at the same time.
- Constantly creating and deleting your account.
- Content aimed to drive traffic or attention from an interaction on Udolly to external websites, accounts, products and/or services.
- The creation of multiple accounts to post duplicative content or create fake engagement.
- Copy/Pasting messages to other members.