Udolly follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they use app. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the app, tracking users’ movement on the app, and gathering demographic information.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Udolly.
By using this app we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Udolly if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose
- use the Service in order to damage Udolly
- violate our Community Guidelines, as updated from time to time.
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any members.
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
- bully, “stalk”, intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- Defamatory comments and hate speech about religion, gender, race and other specific groups,
- Excessively sexually explicit material,
- Depictions of extreme violence or content that encourages violence,
- Bullying and harassment, and
- Illegal activities such as drug use and gambling.
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic.
- post any Content that incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other members or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
- use another member’s account, share an account with another member, or maintain more than one account.
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
- Udolly reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have violated this Agreement, misused the Service or behaved in a way that Udolly regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur on or off the Service.
Other Members’ Content
Unless otherwise stated, Udolly and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Udolly. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Udolly for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Udolly
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Udolly
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Udolly
- Redistribute content from Udolly
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this app offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Udolly does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Udolly, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Udolly shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Udolly reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our App and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Udolly a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our App
The following organizations may link to our App without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our App in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other App information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Udolly; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our App so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our App, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Udolly. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our App, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our App as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our App being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Udolly’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your App. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on our App. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our App. You approve to immediately remove all links to our App upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our App, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our App
If you find any link on our App that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our App and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Udolly has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Udolly does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our App, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Disclaimer for Udolly
We are doing our best to prepare the content of this app. However, Udolly cannot warranty the expressions and suggestions of the contents, as well as its accuracy. In addition, to the extent permitted by the law, Udolly shall not be responsible for any losses and/or damages due to the usage of the information on our app. Our Disclaimer was generated with the help of the App Disclaimer Generator from App-Privacy-Policy.com
By using our app, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Any links contained in our app may lead to external sites are provided for convenience only. Any information or statements that appeared in these sites or app are not sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise approved by Udolly. For these external sites, Udolly cannot be held liable for the availability of, or the content located on or through it. Plus, any losses or damages occurred from using these contents or the internet generally.
End-User License Agreement (EULA) of Udolly
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and Udolly
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Udolly software (“Software”) directly from Udolly or indirectly through a Udolly authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Udolly software. It provides a license to use the Udolly software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the Udolly software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking “accept” or installing and/or using the Udolly software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by Udolly herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any Udolly updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
Udolly hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Udolly software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the Udolly software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Udolly software.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- use the Software for any purpose that Udolly considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
Intellectual Property and Ownership
Udolly shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Udolly.
Udolly reserves the right to grant licences to use the Software to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Udolly.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement. This EULA was created by App EULA Template Generator from App-Privacy-Policy.com for Udolly
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain.
Contact Udolly SL